Monday, January 02, 2006

My first blogging experience

This new year is quite different from my previous new year eves. The difference lies in my way of expressing my feelings, expressing my mind. I always kept looking for vents for my feelings, someone to share my feeling with. The new year gave me one efficent way to do that. 2nd Jan 2006, I started with a blog, a space on world share, a space which I can call 'mine'. Lets see if I can continue with this new endavour of mine or this also meets the fate of New Year Resolutions [1000s of which I have made but not followed ;-)]... Anyways, I feel that this blog have a promising future and a never-ending life.....coz i know it' s"fun2speak"......

1 Comments:

At Mon Jan 02, 12:00:00 PM, Blogger Neha Chandgothia said...

Best of luc for this resolution

 

Post a Comment

<< Home